Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right. Shaq has dropped a new joint on a new mixtape.
It is called "How to Rob the League". It is actually a diss song on wax, dissing guys like Bibby, Kings, Vlade, Carter (for getting All-Star votes) Shawn Bradley, Garnett....

Here are the lyrics, AND NO i am not making this up, it is off the new Streetsweepers Mixtape.

"How to Rob the League"

(Voice)Sometimes your so stupid..

Aye yo its Mr... Who that? Mr.Chambernizle,
for rizzle, Shaquille is always doing his shizzle,
Slow down brother, your doing to much
26's on the H2, Now thats too much
I'm not here to rob the industry Nucca, I'm from the Brick City,
Im an industry Snucca..Im gonna show you how to rob the league,
Stick em up, Pick em up, First Victims KG(Garnett)
Give me the rock, and the mid-range Jumpshot,
Jumpmans from Mike Bibby and his Jumpshot,
But thats about all I'm taking from Sac, As a matter of fact
Im gonna give Vlade some lessons how ta act,
Aye yo Jerome have you seen AI? Cornrowed, Timbaland' up stay fly,
Ill take ya handles, along with ya cd, and all that Ice, Ill take the glove from GP, (Gimme That!)
And thats all she wrote, Im not the only one jackin' Vince Carter for some All-Star votes (OOOOH)
Shawn Bradley, Gimme them Inches, kuz you ain't using them for nothing besides sitting on benches,
I'd take Tim Duncan's bankshot, but I got three rings fool,
Yao Ming Who??
Kuz yall dont realize what ya facing, Kuz Im gonna catch Lebron at his Grad-u-ation, Like yo, Pat em down, get em for the cabin gown, Like welcome to the League playa, Indeed
Thats right, this aint the same song, Kobe broke a record, so I stuck him for that game-ball,
They Shaq, your doing to much, 3 rings in 3 years now thats to much!!repeat x3
Shaq talking: Big Dog huh? Ruff Ruff,
The only living legend!
______

Thats right, Shaq is back on wax. What you guys think? Pretty funny. If you guys want it i got it on mp3. What you think?

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
LOL
that **** is wack

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Someone should come back at him and talk about his F'ed up eye and how fat he's going to be after the NBA...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well it's easy to rob the league.

Maybe he's letting us in on it finally.

It is pretty obvious that Shaq's entire career and those LA rings were the work of David Stern. I mean there is only so many times you can charge through an opponent in a game without being called for it, before it becomes obvious that it's a lot more than just a referee mistake. Especially when it goes on for your entire career.

So, yes, we the basketball fans ( real ones ) wuz robbed. Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Guys he respects in this song:
KG
AI
Duncan
Lebron
Mike Bibby (surprising)
Kobe
GP

Guys he disses:
Vlade
Yao
Bradley

not really sure what hes getting at with the Vince Carter line though haha.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
Thats right. Shaq has dropped a new joint on a new mixtape.
It is called "How to Rob the League". It is actually a diss song on wax, dissing guys like Bibby, Kings, Vlade, Carter (for getting All-Star votes) Shawn Bradley, Garnett....
I think you misread it. He was "selecting" players he respects for "his" team...he chose Bibby, Garnett, Payton and Iverson. Those are the guys he's "robbing" from the league.

Presumably with himself at center.

He would "take Duncan's bank shot" but evidently Duncan's two rings are like nothing compared to Shaq's...three rings.

It's pretty silly, overall. I have no doubt it sounds terrible, based on his previous efforts.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Re: Re: Shaq's new song "How to Rob the League"

Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

CLASSIC

Agreed. I don't think there's a better formula for a rap song than talking about robbing/banging famous people. But when did "nucca" become accepted? It's an obvious corruption of *****, but I even see the girls on TRL saying it.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Shaq's new song "How to Rob the League"

Originally posted by <b>ill subliminal</b>!

Agreed. I don't think there's a better formula for a rap song than talking about robbing/banging famous people. But when did "nucca" become accepted? It's an obvious corruption of *****, but I even see the girls on TRL saying it.
Yes, how dare they tamper with such a great and cherished word. I mean the 5 letter form is a changed one, but this is outrageous!
:no:

Since when did anything describing a person become acceptable if it started with "ni" and didn't end in "ce"?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts