Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this from clutchcity.net...

If I'm the Rocks', I'm not even sure I'd trade just Griff for Lewis, but unloading Walt could be a plus, as they'd drop the contract and open up space for Nachbar, etc., but Lewis' contract will be pretty big...
Griffin may eventually play the 4, with Nach at 3 if Lewis doesn't come, but having Griffin a tad undersize at 4 won't matter with Ming the Merciless in the middle. I guess I wouldn't take that offer (as Houston).

I believe this is what the Sonics are asking.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Frank Hughes from Tacoma and ESPN.com is the one who is reporting this stuff. He has been following the Lewis negotiations pretty closely this summer, so I'd consider him a very credible source.

The Rockets must think pretty highly of Eddie Griffin if they're turning down Lewis for Griffin (Walt Williams would be re-signed and included just to make the salaries even out), huh?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Rockets would be stupid to do this trade it wont happen no way no how ..in fact they wont trade anyone for Lewis if they get him it will be for the MCE only:no:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Griffen had the talent to go number 1 last year, it just happened that... he fell cause of the problems with his social life and his non-talent related issues on the court. He was projected number 1 on many sites.

-Petey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts