·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shaun Livingston OWNS this league.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
just what the clippers were missing all year.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
The only thing Livingston seems to be able to do is pass. Not that that's a bad thing, but he sucks at the other aspects of the game. I hope he develops the other areas soon and becomes a better all around player.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Damn this kid is special, damn HS batch, they're all good, I hope Dorell Wright struts his stuff next year too. ;)

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Kunlun said:
The only thing Livingston seems to be able to do is pass. Not that that's a bad thing, but he sucks at the other aspects of the game. I hope he develops the other areas soon and becomes a better all around player.
He is in fact a very good defender. Which is pretty impressive considering he's 19 and weighs about 10 lbs.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Kunlun said:
I guess that is better than say, only being able to dunk.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Kunlun said:
He should post up smaller point guards. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Vermillion said:
He should post up smaller point guards. :biggrin:
He can't... he couldn't even bench 135 :eek:

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Greg Ostertag! said:
Shaun Livingston OWNS this league.
Its actually a rental...Dickau OWNS this League currently...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts