Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bfan1</b>!
Any chance in the world we can get this guy???
It would be hard.................... But we would have Miles, Patterson, Outlaw, Woods and Marion at small forward in less we trade Patterson in a package for him..............

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
It would be nice but didnt the Phoenix Gm say they wanted nothing to do with Sheed??
I have no idea. I am just curious if he is attainable at all. I'm hoping some contract-wise person knows...???

I suppose it would take Rasheed to do it...of course (see the avatar) I wouldn't like that idea much.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Shawn Marion

Originally posted by <b>Son of Bintim</b>!
It would be hard.................... But we would have Miles, Patterson, Outlaw, Woods and Marion at small forward in less we trade Patterson in a package for him..............
You have a good point. He has been playing so very well and tonight looked exceptional...just got me wondering...

·
Top Of The Pops
27,473 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
It would be nice but didnt the Phoenix Gm say they wanted nothing to do with Sheed??
Perhaps a three-way, with Atlanta and Phoenix? Principles being Wallace to Atlanta, Abdur-Rahim to Phoenix and Marion to Portland.

I tried to make a trade work, but Marion is a base-year compensation player which makes working one incredibly tough.

I tried for a bit and then gave up. Maybe someone else can figure one out.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I thought about this...

but then i realized, Marion is trash.

Have any of you seen him shoot a jumpshot? Lord, its difficult to watch. Im embarrassed for him. He shoots like an 8th grade girl.

Its bad, and yes he may have more heart than 'Sheed, but hes just not talented enough if you ask me..

My thoughts anyway.

:sour:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
... I tried for a bit and then gave up. Maybe someone else can figure one out.
I tried as well Minstrel, and gaev up. His BYC is hard to deal with right now in conjunction with Sheeds large contract.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Just because his shot's ugly doesn't make him a bad player, ryan. Look at the numbers, he's an All-Star. Just because his shot is awkward doesn't mean I wouldn't trade Sheed for him in a heartbeat. Get real.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ryanjend22</b>!
I thought about this...

but then i realized, Marion is trash.

Have any of you seen him shoot a jumpshot? Lord, its difficult to watch. Im embarrassed for him. He shoots like an 8th grade girl.

Its bad, and yes he may have more heart than 'Sheed, but hes just not talented enough if you ask me..

My thoughts anyway.

:sour:
Your right. A small foward who outrebounds 20+ starting centers in the league, and 20+ power fowards in the league if not more is lacking talent.

-Petey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.