Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
yah hes gone

you can see it in his eyes hes played his last game in Portland...sheed is likely gone...LOOK AT HIM! that pic on the bench saids a 1000 words!

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
If nash trades sheed for anyone from NY he has to be the DUMBEST GM ever in BLAZER History.
I'm pretty sure NO ONE would ever bring in KVH for an expiring contract... especially that of Rasheed's. The fact of the matter is he doesn't make the Blazers any better and will compound their cap situation. Other possibilities don't look to good... I was pretty sure Isiah would bring Rasheed to NY with McDyess and talent but that was not to be.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Jamison and Delk seem pretty tempting right about now...

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
I think he is gone and i hope we do the Denver/Phoenix thing.
what.. tank the season?

No thank you...

never give up....

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Re: yah hes gone

Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
you can see it in his eyes hes played his last game in Portland...sheed is likely gone...LOOK AT HIM! that pic on the bench saids a 1000 words!
How is that look any different then his look after any loss?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
I think he is gone and i hope we do the Denver/Phoenix thing.
:confused: :confused:

what Denver/Phoenix thing?

All i know is that there is no one one the Knicks roster that i want on this team...NO ONE

and if NASH does this trade i say BRING BACK TRADER BOB!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazerfan024</b>!
If nash trades sheed for anyone from NY he has to be the DUMBEST GM ever in BLAZER History.
The word BLAZER is really not necessary here.

barfo

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I never said we should tank the season.

I want young guys and draft picks. People who hustle, much like the denver team of last year. Ya, they won only 17 games, but they had fans in the stands and look at them now. They are a great young team.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sheed may be gone but hopefully not to the Knicks. NY already traded their best prospects, draft picks, and big expiring contract in the Marbury deal.

Frank Williams may have some potential but the Blazers could probably find a more talented PG in the upcoming draft. Taking on a long term commitment like KVH is a major mistake even if FWill is involved in the deal.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Is Dallas on the radar again? Should be a interesting few days for us leading up to the deadline. What is the over under at?:D

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I dont want anything other than Dirk or NAsh from dallas...

I like Howard but he is not enough. Dallas has 2 many large contracts and 2 many players like Jamsion who cant play D. I also dont want Walker in my town launching up 500 3's a year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts