Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We might even pick Taft and if the draft took place today we would be able to ppick Shelden with no problem...

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I wouldn't get too excited about Taft slipping very far. Even thought he hit the snooze button on this season, he's still 6'10, 260, athletic, and has college experience, which is extremely rare these days.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uptown4784 said:
I rather have TAFT
Taft or Boone can be great for us. It's good that we lost to Minny.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Both nbadraft and draftcity projesct a ton of guards being selected in the top 15 picks. It looks like we'll draft anywhere between 10 and 16 (I think we are currently in the 13 slot). If those two draft sites are even remotely correct, it looks like we'll get pretty much the same guy regardless of where we draft in that area . . . they both think that Bogut, Splitter, Vazquez, and Taft will be gone, as well as Marvin Williams who I don't think we'd take anyway, which would leave us or choice of Sheldon, Warrick, Diogu, Villanueva, Boone (?), Turiaf, Sean May (?). The usual suspects.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dumpy said:
Both nbadraft and draftcity projesct a ton of guards being selected in the top 15 picks. It looks like we'll draft anywhere between 10 and 16 (I think we are currently in the 13 slot). If those two draft sites are even remotely correct, it looks like we'll get pretty much the same guy regardless of where we draft in that area . . . they both think that Bogut, Splitter, Vazquez, and Taft will be gone, as well as Marvin Williams who I don't think we'd take anyway, which would leave us or choice of Sheldon, Warrick, Diogu, Villanueva, Boone (?), Turiaf, Sean May (?). The usual suspects.
May won't declare. We currently own the 10th pick, and it's possible that we'll get the 7th pick (we're only 2 games ahead of NY, 2 1/2 of Toronto and 4 1/2 of Milwaukee).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts