Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you pining for a defensive PF that will help out the nets, heres one of the best at his position in the college ranks. I think Duke play BU and I think its on ESPN2. Might learn a thing or two about his game

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Hbwoy said:
For all of you pining for a defensive PF that will help out the nets, heres one of the best at his position in the college ranks. I think Duke play BU and I think its on ESPN2. Might learn a thing or two about his game
Unfortunately, looks like we won't be drafting that high.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Thank the sweet Lord we won't have a chance to say Shelden's name by accident.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yep, tonight on ESPN 2 at 7:30 ET against Boston University. Thank you for the heads up. :biggrin:

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
netsgiants said:
he could fall, he wont be as good of a pro as he will NCAA player.
Nah, look at last draft. Because of the Boozer effect, no team wants to pass on college centers that will be overmatched at the PF position in the NBA.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I love Shelden

he's foul prone though...it will be interesting to see if he improves that aspect of his game.
He has great leverage in blocking shots. He's around 6'9", 6'10" but his arms are very long...
He has weird footwork in the paint. He has nice post moves but he looks awkward at times doing so.
Shelden will probably be a late lottery pick IMO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts