Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats those plastic things on the grounds that the nba players rub their shoes on before they enter the court? Is it for grip?
If so, wouldn't it be a bad idea to have too much grip? For an example if a point guard tries to cross someone over, the fact that the grip is too tight wouldn't he injure his ankle? Then again if he has no grip at all I guess he could fall and get injured there as well.

Also, I usually wear Jordans and they have fine grip, however do you people need to have grip as well? or do you play with less grip on your shoes? Cause our gym's full of dust so it's hard to get a good grip.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
First the knee pads, now shoe grip? Are you tryna become an NBA player..? :laugh:

Anyway. I don't have much grip, mainly cause it wore out, but I was never into shoes with hard grip and ankle guards and all that.

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
First the knee pads, now shoe grip? Are you tryna become an NBA player..? :laugh:

Anyway. I don't have much grip, mainly cause it wore out, but I was never into shoes with hard grip and ankle guards and all that.
He also had a jersey thread. This guy is a star! I'm gonna be the first one to rep him.

·
Registered
164 Posts

He also had a jersey thread. This guy is a star! I'm gonna be the first one to rep him.
I'm surprised he hasn't asked about those glasses yet.
Haha i'm only replying because the comments are funny:lol::lol:

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Just dedicated to the game, nothing wrong with that bro, nothing wrong with that :D

What do you do with rep?
You spend it on basketball gear :laugh:

I'm gona rep you too. When you make it big, don't forget about us~

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
His score is still at 0. I repped him, so if I was first, you're all lying!
:lol:

Well he only had the one green chiclet when I first repped him and now he has like 10 chiclets. I win!

·
Lifetime Member
24,723 Posts
:lol:

Well he only had the one green chiclet when I first repped him and now he has like 10 chiclets. I win!
I repped him too but he's still on 0. :bananallama:I've always wanted to use that smilie somewhere.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
all great posters, but no one has answered my question yet. LOL
What do you do with rep?
You can buy gummy bears with them from the BBF Store.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
i have never met a mad retard.

·
Registered
123 Posts
whats those plastic things on the grounds that the nba players rub their shoes on before they enter the court? Is it for grip?
Yes, it is improve the shoes' grip on the court. It's to remove excess dust that have accumulated under the soles of your shoe as you walk from outside the court. So basically, you always have a brand new pair of shoes as you enter the court.

Anyway, when's the next 10-day contract?

:yay:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts