Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh who cares. He's lifting weights and working on his jump shot. Oh big whoop. At least 90% of the players prolly do dat. Maybe not AI, but most of em do. He didn't look impressive in the summer, and I have that doubt in my mind he won't develop.

On the court last year, he looked like he wuz in no man's land. He looked extremely confused and bewildered. He looked like he wuz lost out there.

Hope he clears dat up, and learns to be more aggressive.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a puff piece on Kwame and ther camp. I found it amusing that there was nothing else to write about.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i agree lets trade kwame 4 elden cambell cuz elden is better and he not suck as bad. kwame sucks and should have went to college.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Man name me a highschool kid who comes into the pros who doesn't look lost better check the tapes THEY ALL DO and guess what Lebron James will too. I like Kwame , I like his personality, and I think he's a good kid. More importantly I like his potential,TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS he has moves and game he hasn't even displayed yet, he's going to be a beast in a few years, People are to quick to dump youmg players that's what's been wrong with this organization, see Rasheed, Webber, Ben Wallace, TMac was called a bust early in his career by some around the league and look how he turned out, Yes I'm saying it, how do we know Kwame's not headed for similar success, I think he's going to be a superstar one day soon, He was drafted number 1 with the idea of him being a superstar and I think he can still reach that status. It takes awhile for highschool players to develope into the players they're going to be.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh come on...

This guy spends more time doing yoga than basketball.

And he wuz reported to be getting extremely fatigued during practice. I just don't believe this guy has it in him to become great. We wasted a pick on him. We should've gotten Curry or Chandler or Battier.

On the dayz before he got drafted, he wuz prolly like, If they don't pick me number one, they would be making a big mistake! I think its the opposite way around. Picking him number would be making a big mistake. He shows no signs of explosiveness, and he isn't overly powerful.

He better shappen up and add a few more pounds and work especially on his footwork, jump shot, and finding an open area. I think he's a decent rebounder and defender, but his offensive game rots.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yes shroombal, we get the point. Kwame should retire right now because he simply has no future in the NBA. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts