Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Must have been me then. I would say continue them, since I enjoy reading them, as others have as well, but everything is up to you.

If these reviews are taking a huge chunk of time when there are other pressing issues that call to your attention, then posting music reviews on a basketball forum should be your last worry.

However, if you enjoy going back over the old albums and exploring and reflecting on them in writing your reviews and you have the free time to do so, then keep on going. It doesn't matter how many people view it, as long as you find reason in doing so.

But if ever writing the reviews becomes more of a chore than a pleasure, you should stop. You aren't getting paid to review albums. You don't have any obligations to us. Simply do what you enjoy the most, whether its reviewing albums or elsewise.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yyzlin</b>!
Must have been me then. I would say continue them, since I enjoy reading them, as others have as well, but everything is up to you.

If these reviews are taking a huge chunk of time when there are other pressing issues that call to your attention, then posting music reviews on a basketball forum should be your last worry.

However, if you enjoy going back over the old albums and exploring and reflecting on them in writing your reviews and you have the free time to do so, then keep on going. It doesn't matter how many people view it, as long as you find reason in doing so.

But if ever writing the reviews becomes more of a chore than a pleasure, you should stop. You aren't getting paid to review albums. You don't have any obligations to us. Simply do what you enjoy the most, whether its reviewing albums or elsewise.
What he said.

Personally, I've read them all and would continue to, but it's up to you. For what it's worth, I had actually never listened to Meddle (or any Floyd album pre-Dark Side) and went out and borrowed it from a friend after reading your recommendation/review.

You're changing the world TB...one recommendation at a time! :clap:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I love 'em TB#1!! I like the angle of reviewing some of the more underappreciated works of these artists. I'm definitely going to go out a buy some of those albums you've reviewed.

At some point I want to add some reviews if I can find the time (and the nerve;) ). Some artists/albums that come to mind are Pixies/Surfer Rosa, PJ Harvey/To Bring you My Love, XTC/English Settlment, Bob Marley/Catch a Fire.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!
I'd love to see you add some reviews!

BTW: Which reviews sparked your interest?
The reviews of Bob Mould, YES and "The Devil's Music". Other bands I've never heard of like The Orb, too.

Keep up the good work and I hope to post my review(s) soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts