Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just in a H2H league and been offered Brandon Jennings and Paul Gasol for Anthony Davis and Rudy Gay? Should I accept this?

I got durant and gallo to cover my SF position. But do u think if Gay gets traded he could breakout? Or is jennings better?

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Anthony Davis and Rudy Gay is a much stronger duo than Jennings and Gasol IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm yeah but my pg's are very thin only got wall, lowry, Nelson hence the reason jennings would be good and gasol is efficent once he returns. Don't u think AD and Pau cancel each other out? And Jennings is on the rise while Gay is just unknown

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Look at FA if you need some more depth at PG, this is not a trade that would improve your chances of winning from my perspective.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Getting Jennings would be nice, but you have Wall coming back from injury this weekend. As far as AD and Pau, Gasol has been pretty hit and miss this year, I'd rather stick with Davis.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Rudy Gay has the potential to put up big numbers if he happens to get traded to the right team before the deadline. But then again Davis hasn't been able to stay in the line-up. I probably wouldn't do it unless D'Antoni says he going to start running his offense through Pau in the post.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
This guy is just trying to take advantage of your need of a PG. Lowry should start getting an increase of minutes as he becomes healthy. And if he can return to his previous form, he puts up nice stat lines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts