Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that Raptors, Magic and Bulls are trying to trade the first rounders.

Bulls and Magic want KG.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i dont know if the Magic want KG but i could see the Bulls maybe being intrested since they have some good pieces that the Wolves might want but it would have to be more than just the draft picks because this draft is horrible top to bottom

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Raptors and Magic - no

bulls - yes

the bulls already have a LOAD of talent @ Hinrich,Gordon,Deng,Nocioni,Chandler,Duhon

the thing is all of them IMO are complimentary players, they need to package one of them with the pick to get that " go to guy"

they probably should move Gordon with the #1 for a proven stud ala KG

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Kg to Raps?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
shookem said:
The Raps GM came out a few days ago and said he is considering trading the pick.
hum - if they get get a good perimeter scorer I guess it could make sense but I dont see them having the pieces of compete - so why give up a good young player that could pair w/ bosh for years ala Adam morrison

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Dodigago said:
hum - if they get get a good perimeter scorer I guess it could make sense but I dont see them having the pieces of compete - so why give up a good young player that could pair w/ bosh for years ala Adam morrison
i dont think the Morrison can play the 2 in the NBA...and our SF and PF spots are preety much filled for the next decade or so with Charlie V and Bosh....

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Dodigago said:
Because the team already has Charlie playing the 3.

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
They could all USE the pick, but the potential upside of what they might get in exchange for it might be too much for one or two of them to pass up on.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Dodigago said:
Raptors and Magic - no

bulls - yes

the bulls already have a LOAD of talent @ Hinrich,Gordon,Deng,Nocioni,Chandler,Duhon

the thing is all of them IMO are complimentary players, they need to package one of them with the pick to get that " go to guy"

they probably should move Gordon with the #1 for a proven stud ala KG
I think trading Gordon would be the stupidest thing they could do. The Bulls are in the running to get the #1 pick (at least by the numbers) because they get the Knicks first round pick. Give the Wolves the first round pick and Deng OR Nocioni for KG and it should be a sweet deal!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.