Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should Skiles shave his head?

• The "vertex combover" fits him just fine.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • For the love of god, shave your head Skiles!

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • I would suggest another, different haircut...

Votes: 6 20.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me for playing ***** Eye for the Straight Bulls Fan, but is anybody else think Skiles has one of the worst hair cuts they've seen in a long time? He's taken the whole combover thing to the next level with the "vertex combover" which only covers the very back of his head.

If you select option #3, that Skiles needs another haircut besides his present do or a shaved head, you MUST include detailed haircut suggestions in a post. Simply voting for option #3 in the poll is not acceptable.

There is great philanthropic work to be done in the world. Let's start here, folks, let's start here.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Re: Re: Should Skiles shave his head?

Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!
We can't type *****?

:confused:
thats what I thought when I read it...

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
I say he should keep the whole Ed Harris-look going. Better that than shaving his head and having the Michael Chiklis-thing going. I don't think that would be a popular move with the ladies.

My question is what else could he possibly do other than shaving his head? With such a little amount of hair, I don't see any other option.

By the way, not allowing us to type the word ***** seems a little unnecessary. There's many other meanings of the word other than the most common use. Can we also not type the word gay?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Skiles need's a new haricut!.. He should keep the Vortex Combover.. But.. Add some Michael Irvin triple part's on the left side of his head, and a skin fade on the back! :).. I guarantee we wouldn't be talking about he top of his head after he debuted the new cut!;)

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Damnit TB, you took my suggestion. Skiles would look like a bad[edit] hessian Skid Row fan straight outta Jersey with a wicked skullet.

Skiles' skullet upside is huge.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Shave it, Bic it, the combover hasn't been in style since the Wonder Years.

Double shot of Botox to get that scowl off that seems permanently glued to his face.

Kenneth Cole square toed shoes.

No pleated pants.

Keep the suit single breasted thank you very much.

Just my suggestions.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Shaving is the last option. Ya gotta go long!

I'm torn between the Pollard Samurai topknot, and the Sprewell beads.

Although the topknot would be more of a sideknot, which is really a pigtail.

Yep, definately the beaded skullet.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
He should take what he has, gel that beaut straight up in the hair so it is pointing to the sky, and then shave off the bits that don't lend themselves well to going vertical. Picture it as kind of an inverse skullet.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!
He should take what he has, gel that beaut straight up in the hair so it is pointing to the sky, and then shave off the bits that don't lend themselves well to going vertical. Picture it as kind of an inverse skullet.
okay, skiles can keep his hair on his head but has to shave his arms and legs.:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.