Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have an inside source or anything but me and my friends were joking about it and i thought it might actually work out what do you think?

·
Registered
539 Posts
sabonis is playing for a farm team in europe he owns...he said he wanted to win a championship for that team and will definately not come back. i read this in some article but i can't show u the link cause i forget it.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Sabonis isn't coming back to the US to play for a lower leveled eastern conference playoff team. If he came back it would either be for the Blazers or for a championship contender I'd have to believe.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sabonis actually plays for the zalgiris Kaunas in Lithuania. The old man (40 years soon) is averaging 15.2 pts and 11.2 rebounds in the euroleague. he is still one of the best (the best?) player in this league. Amazing!. For the time being , a come back is at least improbable , not to say impossible.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
:nonono:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Maybe this topic is already forgoten in this board, but I have noticed it just right now and still wanna to reply at some points.

First of all, Mattsanity, he isnt retired player!!!

Hes playing for my hometeam and as ballstorm mentioned hes still the best player in Euroleague, that meaning not that Euroleague is weak, but how the great player he is. He sure would help Raptors as any other team in the league. He could still be the starting center in NBA, in his interviews he oftenly mentioned that he didnt understand why Cheeks was keeping him on the bench last year, because he could easily play 20 minutes per game, but Cheeks was talking that hes saving Sabas. (Saving for what?).

Anyway Sabas isnt coming back to NBA, because he chose to play for his hometeam and wants to win championship here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.