Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
RealFan!

It appears one has to register at clutchcity in order to read the board. Can you give those of us unwilling to register a thumbnail of what peaked your interest?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Here Wynn

I HATE and I mean HATE hearing reports from people, websites, leaks, and uhh...other websites regarding things that I know, as of 9pm, to be UNTRUE!! The truth is out there...and it's coMING!

·
5,094 Posts
Thanks, trueblue!

So there are no details, but apparently something big has already gone down?

I guess we'll all see tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I HATE TOO!!!

SO? I guess no one else besides U can post a "rumor" or say they have "inside info", or that they KNOW or suspect someone might have inside info? you might as well shut this site down, eh? Man, I HATE and I mean HATE those who think THEY know it all and have exclusive rights to post rumors or "leaks!" Ya know? and just because "some" have the title of "moderator" or "Commissioner" under their names, does not give them automatic "genius" status concerning basketball or the right to make posts in reference to others posts in an "attempt" to make them look ignorant. I obtained the REALGM title on the other board BEFORE i became weary of all the know it alls over there.... It seems a large portion of REALGM posters came here,no? EVERYONE has a right to their own opinion and to post WHAT THEY WANT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT IN VIOLATION OF YOUR RULES, right? IS it against the rules in here to lie and posts rumors??? Its done everyday pal. LOL

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Re: I HATE TOO!!!

Originally posted by BamaBull
SO? I guess no one else besides U can post a "rumor" or say they have "inside info", or that they KNOW or suspect someone might have inside info? you might as well shut this site down, eh? Man, I HATE and I mean HATE those who think THEY know it all and have exclusive rights to post rumors or "leaks!" Ya know? and just because "some" have the title of "moderator" or "Commissioner" under their names, does not give them automatic "genius" status concerning basketball or the right to make posts in reference to others posts in an "attempt" to make them look ignorant. I obtained the REALGM title on the other board BEFORE i became weary of all the know it alls over there.... It seems a large portion of REALGM posters came here,no? EVERYONE has a right to their own opinion and to post WHAT THEY WANT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT IN VIOLATION OF YOUR RULES, right? IS it against the rules in here to lie and posts rumors??? Its done everyday pal. LOL
BamaBull whats your problem? That was not my words. That was a quote from clutch city! Whats up with the attitude you brought here? You have a problem with me im just a PM away! Discuss it there.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I HATE AND I MEAN HATE

Originally posted by truebluefan
Here Wynn

I HATE and I mean HATE hearing reports from people, websites, leaks, and uhh...other websites regarding things that I know, as of 9pm, to be UNTRUE!! The truth is out there...and it's coMING!
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE????

·
5,094 Posts
Bama!

Good to see you again! I enjoyed your comments at RealGM before you decided to take a break...

I think the confusion here is that you are reading the bold face typing as trueblue's! writing. They are not (necessarily) his thoughts. He was providing a quote from another poster (at clutchcity) on my request. At the top of this thread, RealFan! mentioned the post, I couldn't read it, and trueblue provided it.

Relax!

....and go over to clutchcity to blast the person who actually posted the original message!

;)

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Re: I HATE AND I MEAN HATE

Originally posted by BamaBull

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE????
If you go to clutchcity and read a lot of their posts. The guy who made the quote was right about a lot of things before. He is much respected on that board. Wynn wanted to know what the link said, so i posted it. Its up to all of us to decide whether its true or not. In fact a lot of things being said in newspapers and web sites now might not all be true, but its still written and posted.

As far as rules go. Go read them. Pretty much anything goes here except profanity and personal attacks.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I apologize

Sorry, I thought THOSE were your words. It might take me a time to get used to this new format here.....I just HATE and I MEAN HATE smartazzes. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT!!! again, i apologize.

Hey WYNN! good to see you too.....i got back to realgm and all i knew was that there was fighting going on about tbf being banned. The "commissioner" and "Administrator" there got under MY skin and I eventually lost "interest" there. :laugh:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess from what I'm reading here that most of you agree with what clutchcity.net posters think of the insider quoted above.

When I read the thread yesterday, and particularly the responses to the original post, I was left with a favorable impression that the insider was legitimate.

Tomorrow will be the telling sign.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Good Bama! Im glad.

Offer still stands for you or anyone, i will try to be always here for you guys and gals. PM me with problems and misunderstandings. Either imagined or real. We will try and find a solution

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apparently, Doc Rocket is an inside source for the Houston Rockets, who post happenings inside the organization in riddle form. It is up to the readers of his post to interpret what is going to happen. Here is the full message he posted and the most popular interpretation.

" I HATE and I mean HATE hearing reports from people, websites, leaks, and uhh...other websites regarding things that I know, as of 9pm, to be UNTRUE!! The truth is out there...and it's coMING!

Nations may be divided by pieces of green paper but spaceships are NOT divided by a singular piece of white paper!

Trust the force, BIG-time!

See ya Thursday!

Interpretation: The U.S. and China may be divided by money, but the Rockets are not going to be divided by the signed FIBA letter. Eveybody is on board with the selection and Yao will be chosen with or without the letter.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
WHO KNOWS?

:sigh: So, IS there ANYONE who thinks they KNOW what will happen tomorrow night when the 2nd pick is announced? I DO!!! "With the second pick the Chicago Bulls select ....................................................................................................Jay Williams from Duke university. They will keep Jay, sign scott williams, and trade fizer and bags for either keon clark or mike miller. :D

PG - Jay Williams/Travis Best/Crawford
SG - Jamal Crawford/JWilliams/Hassell
SF - Jalen Rose/M.Miller/EROB
PF - Tyson Chandler/Keon Clark/Scott Williams
C - Eddie Curry/Chandler/Clark/Williams

I LIKE IT!!!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I hope that trade for Mike Miller goes down because it is what's best for both squads. I also think we will stand pat at #2 and take J-Will, but Krause could get an overwhelming trade offer, so you never know...

Overall, I would be very happy with that roster......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts