Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by BCH
I agree with ERob not being moved. I think Jamal is still being considered. I think what is happening is that the press is starting to develop expectations for the Bulls. In years past Krause has been able to fly in under the radar for the most part because it was preordained by the media they would suck. He was able to do what he felt he had to do. Now that the media is starting to make their usual predictions, Krause is getting put in a situation where he may be forced to move Jamal for a better chance this year.
That could a possible choice. Maybe not now but by trade deadline. According to Chicago media, a trade of Fizer AND Crawford for Mike Miller was turned down by the bulls. JK wanted to keep Crawford. But i will not say JK won't trade him. Especially if the right trade comes along.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by BCH
JC's trade value could very well be almost nothing by the trade deadline, look at what the Warriors were eventually forced to get for Marc Jackson.

If JC plays and the Bulls ****, JC won't have much value at the deadline in my opinion. If JC rides pine like Marc Jackson did after the Warriors kept him, then Krause can expect pretty much to get what the GSW got for Jackson. Squadoosh.
Possible. I won't argue that. Anything is possible since the season hasn't begun yet. Alot could happen between now and deadline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.