Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a sim league dat hasn't started or is just barely starting. I would really love to join especially if it is using Fast Break Basketball as its simulator.

Contact me at Shroombal(AIM)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wut league

Wut league are u talking bout. Do you have a site?

Wut simulator do u run?

Wut year are u guyz in?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i would like to be added!

Can I be added to the league's waiting list or even better join if sum1 isn't active.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wondering

Are you guyz playing with the new updated version with all the rookies on the teams or are u guyz having a draft.

Do you guyz have a site?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More Questions

Are we using a Salary Cap?

So with the Nuggets i've got guyz like Camby, Howard, Skita, and Hilario?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Re: More Questions

Originally posted by shroombal
Are we using a Salary Cap?

So with the Nuggets i've got guyz like Camby, Howard, Skita, and Hilario?
Yes and Yes

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Yeah, we're using a salary cap. If look a few threads further down, you'll se we had a huge fiasco about trades. We had to start the whole league over again.

I don't think that we are using participation points, but then again...I've never heard of participation points:D . And yes, you will have the Nuggets current lineup.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
don't worry

I'll stay active. And i saw ur fiasco about trades and I thought dat pacer/laker deal looked sorta fair even though Jones wuz picked before RUSH.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Re: don't worry

Originally posted by shroombal
I'll stay active. And i saw ur fiasco about trades and I thought dat pacer/laker deal looked sorta fair even though Jones wuz picked before RUSH.
Thank you:D That's what I've been trying to say. Oh well, we're starting over, ptstyle and I will try to do that trade again though. It was some Denver and New York trades that people were complaining about. The NY and Denver GMs were constantly getting ripped off by other teams.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts