Amir Johnson

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Luke Walton

·
Registered
1 Posts
I noticedthis one time on differentmessage board so I thought I might try it on these boards....

I will start off with a name...and you have to name different person in the NBA or in all acknowledgedsports that starts with the starting letter of the last name on the previous person. I'll give an example.

ex. Hakeem Olajuwon...someone would answer with...Oscar Torres. beyblade...etc etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
untitled's Official Name Game...

Hey I saw this one time on another message board so I thought I might try it on these boards....

I will start off with a name...and you have to name another person in the NBA or in all professional sports that starts with the starting letter of the last name on the previous person. I'll give an example.

ex. Hakeem Olajuwon...someone would answer with...Oscar Torres....etc etc etc...and keep going and going until no names can be thought of at all....

I will start with my favourite player....lets hope to keep this going for a while...

I will start with...

Vince Carter
Hi guys I am doing some research for a school project and would love to hear your input. If you could take 2 minutes to fill out this survey that would be amazing

10221 - 10230 of 10230 Posts