Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
There will be a fantasy league before the season starts. It will be the official basketballboards.net fantasy league.

Mduke take of those 2 sticky since the sim league is over.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Just wait for the fantasy league.

It's muchmore fun there are more people all the stats you can die for a formatted site, I wouldent bother doing this again.

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
JUNKIE: you don't understand. g-dog-rice only had the demo, which only lets you play 1 season. The full game is MUCH better, and I like it alot better than fantasy leagues. (although I play CBS, etc.) There will be a great site with stats and ratings for every player, salaries, drafts, Free Agency, everything. All I have to do is come up with $20.....

·
A!
9,434 Posts
This league was sort of pointless because we didn't have head-to-head matchups and we didn't have enough time for trades or to see how our players were progressing. I mean, I'm glad I won, but I want better organization next time.......

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That's what im saying KC if it's like the other game I wont be involved. The best part of sim-leagues are the head to head matchups the daily standings and all the other perks that are involved.

Mduke if you say it's different and there will actually be a site put me in with the Clippers again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts