Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have been gone we have had won 4 games and lost the last 2. From the stats I guess that the T-Wolves games was horrible..........

WE MUST BE POSITIVE...WE MUST MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.... :clap:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
persian pride said:
Since I have been gone we have had won 4 games and lost the last 2. From the stats I guess that the T-Wolves games was horrible..........

WE MUST BE POSITIVE...WE MUST MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.... :clap:
Big game tonight, how was your trip?

-Petey

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Petey. It was great...wish to go back soon

Yes, This is an easy game tonight. But we must go atleast 9-3 or 10-2 the rest of way. I think that we can. Last 2 teams were the toughest teams. Memphis we can not match up, and This Kandy dood kills us :curse:

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
persian pride said:

Yes, This is an easy game tonight. But we must go atleast 9-3 or 10-2 the rest of way. I think that we can. Last 2 teams were the toughest teams. Memphis we can not match up, and This Kandy dood kills us :curse:
10-2 to have a shot, maybe 9-3. That's the hole we are in. I don't expect us to crawl out of it, but you never know.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
persian pride said:

You were skiing in Iran right? Do you have any pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts