Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i could see us making a deal for rahim either wednesday(which is the day both trades went down0 or after we play the hawks and the deal would go down on friday.....or maybe it will be one game that John Nash scouts fairly close?

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Did Nash go with the team?

might be interesting if he was there to first hand scout the Hawks for SAR and Ratliff?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I don't know about a deal, but I finally get to see this team in person.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I don't get your logic, mixum. We're playing the Wizards tonight, too, but that doesn't mean we're doing a trade with them.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RAhim to blazers ring a bell?

in case you havent noticed...we have been talking trade with the hawks for a while....get the point...we play them and maybe nash will want a close look at rahim!

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im thinking that rahim and ratliff or muhammed will have to be part of the deal!!!

if we lose wallace, who the hell will play center if sheed leaves...cause dale is gonna be traded as well so i see Ratliff included in the deal!

I love this deal if we get these guys!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
i could see us making a deal for rahim either wednesday(which is the day both trades went down0 or after we play the hawks and the deal would go down on friday.....or maybe it will be one game that John Nash scouts fairly close?
Good lord, I hope not. Ratliff would have to be involved to get some kind of center. SAR is not good defensively and Portland would be weak on the frontline with Z-Bo and SAR. I just don't like a deal with SAR and some other scrub on ATL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts