Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many injuries and not enough talent. They are a joke this season! Even if AI scores 50 per game, they wont win 60% of their games. They have no depth in the frontvourt and a group of nobodies playing in the backcourt with AI! Brown and King put together an excellent bunch of crap for a team who was in the finals two seasons ago! Way to go King and Brown.....woo--hoo....sign some more Buckners and Williams and Rentziass!!!....

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
eh?

Glad to see your giving up. Dont count them otu yet, ERic SNow, going to the all star game, and Brian Skinner averaging 18 points a game. Thats what will happen.

Sure I really can't stand our management right now. But at least Im hanging in there for the season.

·
Registered
7 Posts
umm.. sure

snow will not make the all-star team.. that is funny.....

iverson will and he's the only hope in philly.. no iverson, no winning. sorry guys. get better players is all i can say. why did gm give up mutombo, that was pretty damn stupid. and they should have signed a better power forward. Coleman is a lazy sack of ... yeah...

peace

rockets all tha way

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sorru I didnt add any sarcasm to the snow statement, it was meant to be taken with a grain of salt, along with Skinners 18 ppg.

Iverson may be our only hope, we won't go very far without him. But the Mutmbo trade was a good one for us, considering he is probably 40 + years old. We got younger and some more offense.

Sixers will havea better record then the Rockets

·
Registered
7 Posts
better than rockets???

are you kiddin me?

francis mobley nachbar rice motaylor KT yao ming cato is way better than 76ers...

our bench is extremely deep.. compared to yours

i guess we will see in the season.. i have money saying rockets do better than sixers.. lots of it

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
well

last year sixers produced better then the rockets

Rockets play in the west, as opposed to the much weaker east.

We will see, its not a big difference between the 2, but i feel like the sixers have more experience also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
experience

is something the rockets have now too.. except in playoffs

but mobley is in his 5th year, and francis in his 4th, while glen rice is an old veteran.. i believe mobley and francis can hold this club together, especially with all that talent...
i forgot to mention Eddie Griffin.... if you were a rockets fan, you would understand why i think the rockets are so good this year.. they have so many good players... but thats imo..

i think sixers are only good b/c of iverson..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i agree

I think the Rockets have loads of talent, but i think it will be 2-3 yaers before they are better then the sixers. Francis, Mobley, Rice, Ming, Griffin, Kenny Thomas, Moochie Norris are all good players, but nwo they don't have the exxperience other then rice in the playoffs, and that matters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts