Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh Yeah !!!!!!!!

THAT was a serious comeback! Bron did his thing for a Triple Double (36-11-10). And L. Hughes went Crazy for 37 points 6 rebounds 3 steals! Big Z scored when we needed him, and Drew Gooden continued to do his season-long impersanation of Horace Grant with 16 pts. 13 reb.

This team is ON .................... FIRE ! They beat a Philly team that is seriously ballin' this year.

I just hope the Cavaliers stay healthy and keep up this level of play.

·
Maybe Next Year....
10,212 Posts
Yeah that was an awesome game to watch, Iverson was just killing the Cavs all night until the 4th when Lebron just took over.

Hughes was on fire all night long too, had like 20 in the first half.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Iverson was almost unstoppable, but so were Hughes and Bron. The defense suddenly turned on in the 3rd and 4th quarter, but it was fun to see 2 teams go at it offensively like that.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I'm still awed that I watched a game like this live on TV. Holy Iverson was killing the Cavs in the 1st 3 quarters with the behind the back pass and the slicing and dicing. And then the Cavs bench + LeBron took over in the 4th. Awesome game.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Would've loved to see it.

I'm really anticipating Dalembert coming back, I am interested in seeing how good this Philly team stacks up against the elite when they're healthy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts