1. John Salmons

2. Efthimios Rentzias

3. Randy Holcomb

4. Sam Clancy

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Euro-Guy,because...

he will have an impact! I expect around 20 MPG/ 8PTS/ 4 REB.
I like Salmons a lot too, even he isn't the athletic freak we desperatly need...

·
Registered
920 Posts
I like Clancy the best because of his ability to spread the defense with the long range jumper. since Philly won't be getting Rogers, this might be a consolation prize...

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
I like Clancy the best because of his ability to spread the defense with the long range jumper. since Philly won't be getting Rogers, this might be a consolation prize...
I've watched Sam Clancy for years. he couldnt hit a 3 to save his life....I'm not sure what you mean by the long range jumper. For a power forward he can step out to 16-18 feet. But hes only 6'7" what is no saying much about his shooting ability

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I like salmons the most also. Mainly because of their unsureness in about every position Salmons plays.

Snow gets hurt -- Salmons
Iverson gets suspended -- Salmons
Harpring sucks -- Salmons

Of course it will take a few years for him to develop, but a little extra playing time couldn't hurt. ;)

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Sam Clancy, no doubt.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Put another vote for Sam Clancy. Even his name is cool and he's got some game.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Clancy. His injury and youth will keep him on the DL a lot, but he may be a good player. Once he gathers NBA experience, Salmons is going to be the kind of role player every good team covets. Not an impact player , but he will help a team win the game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts