Willie Green
Todd MacCulloch
Marc Jackson

Orlando
Pat Garrity
Reece Gaines
Grant Hill

Team Updates:

Philadelphia:The Sixers(17-20) start their 3 games Road Trip which ends Wednesday at Dallas with a Loss at Washington falling 94 - 87 , Allen Iverson scored just 15 points on 7-of-21 shooting, failing to get to the line and committing nine turnovers. "I remember turning the ball over three or four times when they got easy layups," Iverson said. "Once you turn the ball over as much as we turned it over, it's hard to beat any team."

Orlando:The Orlando Magic(9-28) Snapped a scary 5 games losing streak Friday winning 103 - 92 against the Wizards at Orlando , Tracy McGrady was solid all around on Friday with 35 points, 7 assists , 6 boards , 1 steal and 1 block."I told the guys before the game, 'The way we've been playing in the second half defensively, let's start the game out that way,'" McGrady said. "They responded."

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RoyWilliams</b>!
Philadelphia 76ers @ Orlando Magic

When:Monday , January 12
Where:TD Waterhouse Centre , Orlando , Florida
Time:7:30PM
TV:TNT

Records:
Sixers:17-20
Magic: 9-28

Previous Games:

Philadelphia 76ers

- January 10 , Loss 94 - 87 @ Washington
- January 9 , Won 97 - 81 vs New Jersey
- January 7 , Won 100 - 80 vs L.A Clippers

Last 10: 6 - 4

Orlando Maigc:

- January 9 , Won 103 - 92 vs Washington
- January 7 , Loss 101 - 93 @ Boston
- January 6 , Loss 114 - 107 @ Indiana

Last 10: 3 - 7

Probable Starters
Andrew DeClercq vs Derrick Coleman
Juwan Howard vs Glen Robinson
Keith Bogans vs Kenny Thomas
Tracy McGrady vs Allen Iverson
Tyronn Lue vs Eric Snow

Injury List

Philadelphia
Willie Green
Todd MacCulloch
Marc Jackson

Orlando
Pat Garrity
Reece Gaines
Grant Hill

Team Updates:

Philadelphia:The Sixers(17-20) start their 3 games Road Trip which ends Wednesday at Dallas with a Loss at Washington falling 94 - 87 , Allen Iverson scored just 15 points on 7-of-21 shooting, failing to get to the line and committing nine turnovers. "I remember turning the ball over three or four times when they got easy layups," Iverson said. "Once you turn the ball over as much as we turned it over, it's hard to beat any team."

Orlando:The Orlando Magic(9-28) Snapped a scary 5 games losing streak Friday winning 103 - 92 against the Wizards at Orlando , Tracy McGrady was solid all around on Friday with 35 points, 7 assists , 6 boards , 1 steal and 1 block."I told the guys before the game, 'The way we've been playing in the second half defensively, let's start the game out that way,'" McGrady said. "They responded."
Roy dont forget the Joe Juliano questions

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well its dificult to say who win but i will say that win Sixers because its my team and because Sixers have more wins but t-mac in this moment are better than iverson because he comeback of one injury . And the more curiose on that is that the 2 teams are very players in IL . And ill say that Sixers WIn .

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Orlando likes to award one player on the opposing team each night the "Career Night Award" ... tonight they chose Dalembert.
Congrats.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
Orlando likes to award one player on the opposing team each night the "Career Night Award" ... tonight they chose Dalembert.
Congrats.
lol. uncle sam score 15 points very , very good he show for all that need more minuts and show that he have quality to be great player in the future . iverson with 26 and big dog with 19 they comeback playing like this team need . t-mac with 32 one more time show that he dont deserve this team because he score,score but the team lose and about orlando i have to say one thing the best game game i see this season was the victorys of sixers of course and orlando-cavs that orlando win in the ot . dam t-mac and james in this game show all potential that they have .

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!
Congrats.
I guess he only knew that for the first quarter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts