Lakers get:
K. Garnett

Wolves get:
A. Iverson
D.Coleman
First round-pick 2003 (from the Sixers)

Sixers get:
K. Bryant

This is just a crazy thought, and I KNOW it's never going to happen.
But don't you think that all 3 teams would improve with this trade?

LAKERS. They could start K. Rush at the 2 and with O'neal and Garnett at the 5 and 4 they would have the best-frontcourt ever.

WOLVES. They need to get rid of Garnett's huge contract that's killing them. In return they get a top3-guard, a draftpick and a player whose conract runs out next season.

SIXERS. They bring back Kobe. Old question: Is he better than Iverson?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
No Way in HELL!!!
A very creative thought, but way too far from reality
:no: :no: :no:

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Give up so much? I definatley dont like Bryant at all but allen is a loser. Thats right, I said it, a loser. "Oh, he has so much heart. He tries harder than anyone else in the game, gives it his all." Realy? Dont even try giving me that. If the little punk cared so much he would go to practice. And if he wasent a basketball start he would be sitting in jail right now. Kobe has the same tallent but hes not a want to be thug. Bring it on Iverson fans, you wont ever admit to it, but its the truth. Kobe could get the 6'ers just as far as Iverson has. And without Deke now you guys can kiss any chance at the finals good bye anyways.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Give up so much? I definatley dont like Bryant at all but allen is a loser. Thats right, I said it, a loser. "Oh, he has so much heart. He tries harder than anyone else in the game, gives it his all." Realy? Dont even try giving me that. If the little punk cared so much he would go to practice. And if he wasent a basketball start he would be sitting in jail right now. Kobe has the same tallent but hes not a want to be thug. Bring it on Iverson fans, you wont ever admit to it, but its the truth. Kobe could get the 6'ers just as far as Iverson has. And without Deke now you guys can kiss any chance at the finals good bye anyways.
arent we talkin about basketball or are we talkin bout his personal life?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Twolvefan11-

R-star I agree with you. Being a loser in life often carries over to the court. Iverson has problems off the court, which take up his time so he can't go to practice... so in turn, Iverson's game is not as good as Kobe's. So YES Iverson is a loser. I hope you understand that...

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
twolvefan11

Yea, we are talking about basketball. And Iverson is bad for the game. When he tones down his ego about being the best in the world (is this guy kidding me?) and comes to practice, you can come talk to me about how hes worth more than KB8. Thats right "we talkin' bout practice man. Pactice." Enough talk about how Yao Ming needs to learn the english language, whens someone going to teach it to AI?

·
Registered
450 Posts
i didnt say he was a good person or he wasnt a punk, but how he plays on the basketball court, not off.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Originally posted by <b>twolvefan11</b>!

arent we talkin about basketball or are we talkin bout his personal life?
haha..no shiet huh?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ok...

AI doesn't practice, but he still produces 30 ppg, and the Sixers also give up DC who also scores in the double digits, and they also a 1st?

Dat leaves them with just Todd MacCulloch on the inside. Stop screwing the sixers!

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Sorry man but the 6ers are going to keep getting screwed until Iverson learns to pass some and not jack up 35 shots a game. Or he could up his shot percentage, yea right.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
For one, I would hate trading Kobe and two, Garnett's salary counts towards the cap about twice as much as Kobe's so the Lakers would have to give up much more salary to make the trade work.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Also, I think if Larry Brown could turn Allen Iverson (no practice, no passing)and Derrick Coleman (no defense, no passing) into Kobe Bryant he would jump at it.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Yea 76ers are givin up way to much in the trade but it would be awesome to see Shaq and KG in the same front court on the same team..

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I agree with cmd34. Bryant is at least as good as AI. Bryant just doesnt put up as many shots. Oh yea, and he passes too, rebounds as well. AI do any of that? Nope. Just scores, and gets some steals too I guess. Colemans contract is up after this year, if philly would resign him or not, no one can know. I would think not though. Theres alot of great free agents comming up in that off season. Him being off the cap would help them make a push for one. This trades a joke anyways though. Theres no way the lakers organization would break up shaq and kobe the 3 time champs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts