1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
51,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Contender for #1 pick

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
I see him going #2 . Hopefully he's finally the game changing big man prospect we've been promised for so many years.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
Agreed. After that fraud Anthony Davis I'm hesitant to trust anyone coming out of Kentucky.
Clearly I wasn't talking about AD. But how many good big men have we had since? Gobert and Noel seem like the only two since who have shown to be starter quality NBA players.

Even prior to Davis who was the last good big man, Cousins in 2010?

I was just pointing out we have a dirth of star big men in this league. As a guy who hates the small ball movement, I just cross my fingers that the dominant big man is on his way back to the NBA.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Clearly I wasn't talking about AD. But how many good big men have we had since? Gobert and Noel seem like the only two since who have shown to be starter quality NBA players.

I was just pointing out we have a dirth of star big men in this league. As a guy who hates the small ball movement, I just cross my fingers that the dominant big man is on his way back to the NBA.
No no, that's fair, I knew what you meant, I was just being jerk.

·
#1 Stromile Swift Fan
4,327 Posts
his name is a little bit too french to be a successful player in the league..maybe if it was something like "lavon long" or something similar ..he would be a superstar

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
his name is a little bit too french to be a successful player in the league..maybe if it was something like "lavon long" or something similar ..he would be a superstar
Just winning the internet tonight huh?

****ing Canadians.

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts

I think that this past summer's draft is going to take care of some of the backlog...

·
51,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Its in Skal and Cal's best interest that Skal stays another year. He'll get eaten up in the NBA at this rate. Guy isn't ready.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts