Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cause of injuries to Erob and Brunson, Skiles had to suit up and practice. Chandler joked that the Bulls maybe looking to add him as a 10 day contract. Skiles joked that it was either him or Pete Myers and take a look at Myers. Either way, I think its great that he practiced with the team. for whatever reason I think being out on the court helps you get a better perspective then coaching from the sidelines.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
"We needed to work on some things today and we weren't going to get them done unless we had an extra body," Skiles said. "It was either me or [assistant Pete Myers] and look at him. It wasn't much of a choice." …
LOL

My only question is, how many points did he put up on Jamal?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
JC was benched from practice after skiles lite him up for 24 points in the 1st half of practice. His quote. Well Allen houston score 24 pts in the first half against me two games ago, S. Jackson hit me for 19 int the first half last game, so is was just be consistent. But really my d is much improved. And while i am at it and JC is a SCORER. When was the last game he shot at least 50%?

david

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>giusd</b>!
JC was benched from practice after skiles lite him up for 24 points in the 1st half of practice. His quote. Well Allen houston score 24 pts in the first half against me two games ago, S. Jackson hit me for 19 int the first half last game, so is was just be consistent. But really my d is much improved. And while i am at it and JC is a SCORER. When was the last game he shot at least 50%?

david
Link?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!

Pretty sure he was joking there spook. Just another way to take a swipe at JC. Incidentally, JC was the one who gave Houston trouble when he guarded him. Just so you know.
Oh, I figured that for the most part. I meant link for Skiles suiting up. That really happened I assume? Just curious about how he held up with the young'uns.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sp00k</b>!

Oh, I figured that for the most part. I meant link for Skiles suiting up. That really happened I assume? Just curious about how he held up with the young'uns.
Yeah, he really did suit up. I read the article earlier today. rlucas basically summed up everything the article said. It didn't mention how Skiles did or anything like that.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I like this kinda coaching. Maybe not being in there all the time, but at least being active is cool. Craig MacT, coach of the Oilers in the NHL, skates with the team all the time, and it's really cool, i think. Good job Skiles!

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>dkg1</b>!
I would love to see Hubie Brown suit up and practice with the Grizz. Or what about Rick Majerus practicing against his running Utes? Can you say heart attack?
well, Hubie has the deepest team in the nba...so he wont ever have to

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
I'm suprised Rick Majerus can even walk. Maybe he should attend practices via video conference technology.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.