Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Slam Ball Playoffs

The playoffs for Slamball start next week.
Top seed- Rumble- they got the best stopper in the league
2nd seed- Bouncers- their coach is the Bobby Knight of Slamball
3rd seed- Diablos- the creator is on their team
4th seed- Steal- Stan Fletcher and Goldman make up the best duo in the league

Who are you picking to win?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite team is the Steal, so I'm picking them. They have the best gunner in the game, Stan Fletcher.

They've beaten the Rumble before, and they will do it again.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slamball playoffs start with a bang

Both games came down to the last play in the exciting first round of the Slamball playoffs. The Diablos advanced to the finals by beating the Bouncers after a key defensive stop in the final seconds. The second game which featured the top ranked Rumble and 4th seeded Steal also came down to the final play where a Rumble gunner made a half court shot to clinch a berth in the finals.

Slamball will not bomb like the XFL. The XFL was too much like watching bad players play a regular game of football. Unlike Slamball, the XFL had minor rule changes and didn't really create a new sport. It was not very interesting to watch. Slamball on the other hand is a new sport. A combination of hockey and basketball, Slamball is fast and exciting. It's not as good as the NBA or any regular basketball game, but it is a fun substitute for the lack of basketball in the summer.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You probably don't get to see it over there, but it is a new sport that combines American football, hockey, and basketball into one. But the big thing that makes Slamball extra unique are the 4 trampolines located under the basketball hoop. It's basicly basketball with trampolines. It's really fun and exciting to watch.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I dont even care who wins the playoffs now. The only good team is the Mob. When they start selling jerseys, Im going to be the first with a LaMonica Garret jersey. Im just glad they dont put his first name on it too, otherwise it would ruin it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts