Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people laughed at me when I said Slava was the second best offensive player, and our best PF, well..

PPG:13.0 2nd on Team

RPG: 7.0 2nd on Team

APG: 1.5 4th on Team

FG%: 46% 3rd on Team even though he has taken second most shots-shoots 9% higher than team average

MPG: 22-6th on Team

So as you can see, he is putting up great numbers while playing as a sixth man...

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I like Slava's talent Phil just seems confused alittle on how to use him, with all thats happening I'd start him at pf and let him get the experience save Horry for when we need him and let Slava and K Rush play, we're not gonna win a hell of alot anyway might as well let these guys get the experience, Kobe needs help scoring and if Slava can get in a groove he can help ease some of the Burden I laugh at all the people who are making a big deal out of the Lakers losing, we ain't even gotten started yet. We need to be easy with Kobe though he's playing so aggressively he could get himself racked up with an injury.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I agree, On how Slava should be played at the 4. He needs this time to really work on his game. Cut down the fouls and TO's.

Kobe shouldn't try and do too much this early, but he's not getting any other help either from the rest. Fish, Slava & George will need to start playing their games soon and get it going. The Big Fella will be gone for a few more games and this would be good for the rest of the team to really find their groove and depend on themselves and their teammates as a preperation for the long season.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Yep, I see no point in playing walker so much, when medvenko and Rush could be developing

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wilt_The_Stilt</b>!
Many people laughed at me when I said Slava was the second best offensive player, and our best PF, well..

PPG:13.0 2nd on Team

RPG: 7.0 2nd on Team

APG: 1.5 4th on Team

FG%: 46% 3rd on Team even though he has taken second most shots-shoots 9% higher than team average

MPG: 22-6th on Team

So as you can see, he is putting up great numbers while playing as a sixth man...
Why don't you look at how many T0s the guy gets?!

He's a cluts....he's screws up so many times. So what if he gets 13 points, he makes a load of mistakes.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: Slava Medvedenko

Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!

Why don't you look at how many T0s the guy gets?!

He's a cluts....he's screws up so many times. So what if he gets 13 points, he makes a load of mistakes.
Okay, lets' look at the TO's:

Slava has 3 TO's,

Kobe, Horry, Walker, and Pargo all have more than him, and George and Murray have the same amount..not too bad.

Slava is not a great defender-but he is not a clutz and he doesn't have a alot of turnovers.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Whats interesting is that out of his 14 boards 11 of them are offensive.

But anyways props Wilt. Who saw him being the second leading scorer? I would of thought it would be Fisher, George or Walker over him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts