·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Just saw the first video. Great find DaBobZ! :clap:

My favorite part was Rasho hitting the half-court shot and then running around like he had just won the World Cup. :laugh: The dunk smashed in was also impressive. Why can't he do that kind of stuff during games? :)

Looks like Sean Mark's baby was about to start crying when Rasho was holding it. :laugh:

BTW, where is that Rasho's Nest store? Is it here in San Antonio? Or is that one of the player sections in the SBC Center, because I never noticed a Rasho section?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The second video definitely needs a translation. Can't understand anything they are talking about. :laugh:

Good video nonetheless. Thanks again DaBobZ. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah...really cool videos...

I think the Spurs need to just set Rasho up from half court every game until he makes one so that we can see him dance around like that...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LineOFire said:
Just saw the first video. Great find DaBobZ! :clap:

My favorite part was Rasho hitting the half-court shot and then running around like he had just won the World Cup. :laugh:
That was so fun Rasho at its very best :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
thanks its funny and nice

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wow Matiz we need you big time to traduce this video !
Another detail Matiz... when do they say Nesterovica and Udricha ? Generally speaking when do you guys pronounce a "a" after last names... just wondering as I heard both pronouncations.
I forgot the word in english... but it's the same as with latin, when you have Acusativ, Nominativ, Dativ, Locativ and those things- I think German also has that stuff...complicated stuff to explain.

translation: they weren't really talking about something special... this was filmed for a high school league roundup, so there wasn' some specific things about the team...
Rasho said that he feels much better in SA than in Minny, that Spurs players are actually hanging out together in free time, which didn't happen in any case with the wolves. discussed about the difference between NBA and europe...
Beno commented on how he found out he became rookie of the month, that coming to NBA was much easier since he had Nesterovic in the team... nothing interesting just small talk.

Primoz Brezec was more or less praising god for being traded...

Bostjan Nachbar said he was dissapointed with his role in Houston, than got traded... only person he didn't lost contacts with is Yao, and he said he'll be cheering for San Antonio in playoffs (strange considering his ex-Houston will make it into playoffs)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matiz said:
I forgot the word in english... but it's the same as with latin, when you have Acusativ, Nominativ, Dativ, Locativ and those things- I think German also has that stuff...complicated stuff to explain.
Latin-o declinations ?

Thanks for you translation Matiz :cheers:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matiz said:
Latin-o declinations ?

Thanks for you translation Matiz :cheers:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Latin has the declensions Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative, Ablative, Vocative, and Locative. Sorry to brag, Latin has infested my brain. :laugh:

Thanks for the summaries Matiz. Good to see Rasho and Beno getting some praise at their homeland. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts