·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Smash... and then Pass

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But Brisko get's the point. Let's not try and post 10's lol I fkd up but Sarah Jessica Parker is the girl above

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Would pass... Pass.. PAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS on that horse....

Anna Kendrick...
Sorry no sexy pics of her and couldn't find a smaller one.

Oh and I would smash the shit out of Amy Adams(Biel and Lima are obvious ones)

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
Anyone thought of doing a "smash or pass" with girls we actually know? No names, no identifiable URLs allowed - just grabs from FB (you can't find out the user from the pic URL).

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Anyone thought of doing a "smash or pass" with girls we actually know? No names, no identifiable URLs allowed - just grabs from FB (you can't find out the user from the pic URL).
I'm very fearful of this. Some people on these boards are very good at finding people.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
It's an interesting idea, but yeah, I think I would refrain from participating for fear of something going awry.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Smash Anna Kendrick she's hot and smash Minaj
no doubt about it

Pass, she's funny and all, but too old for me. And I'd smash the daylights out of Anna Kendrick, she's drop dead gorgeous.

Robin Scherbatsky anybody?

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
Smash on Robin Sherbatsky

Smash or pass

Rebel Wilson

No one posts in four months. And you post *THAT.* Pass x1000.

Adrianne Palicki:

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
How could anyone who actually posts on a nerdy basketball message board pass on Adrianne Palicki??? This is why this thread makes no sense. I actually like what LeGoat did with his choice.

In a vacuum, if you see someone who looks like Rebel Wilson in a bar, you're not going near her. You'll keep your distance and that will be that. But if you actually see Rebel Wilson walk into a bar and you recognize her, you're gonna go over and talk to her just because she's a star. Let's say you start having drinks together and she's hilarious and fun to be around. Then at the end of the night, she propositions you legitimately. You still might say no, but at least you'd have to think about it just for the story, right? That's the only way to make this thread interesting IMO.

Another person who fits that description is Meryl Streep. If any old 64 year old woman that looks similar to Meryl Streep was dtf, you'd probably pass. But if Meryl Streep herself started getting aggressive with you in real life, would you turn her down? It's at least worth considering. I think.

Am I alone on this?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts