Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smush Parker, if you do not know is on the Orlando Magic summer league team, and don't be surprised if Orlando doesn't have to go looking for a backup PG this year. They already have one in Smush Parker! He is doing awesome in the Orlando Summer league, I believe he just had two games where he scored 17 points back to back, and added 5 assists in one game!

P.S. Orlando has some bigtime talent in there summer league roster, IMO it is the most talented summer league team out there top to bottom.
0 *Olumide Oyedeji)-Big athletic PF with good size.
2 Steven Barber)-only bad baller on the team.
4 *Ryan Humphrey)-Can block shots at his size!
5 *Jeryl Sasser)-Great big PG prospect shown improvment
7 *Terrel McIntyre)-Ok scoring PG, could be a energy guy.
9 *Cory Hightower)-Very good 2 prospect at 6-7, upside!
12 *Vonteego Cummings)-Another good 2 with experience.
13 Pat Burke)-Just a big man with size.
15 *Rashard Griffith)-Vet. player and is a great banger.
18 *Mario Kasun)-Good at running the court, project
21 *William “Smush” Parker)-Awesome PG at 6-4
23 *Jamel Thomas)-Ok scoring 3 with strength
25 *Jason Capel)-Can rebound good for his size
34 *Steven Hunter)-Project, and super shot blocker
44 Luther Clay)-Just a big man with size.

*=Very good upside and could make the team.

Great post players in this camp with Griffith, Kasun, Hunter, Humphrey, and Oyedeji!!!!

:yes:

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Smush has been playing well but he has to learn how to shoot. I've checked the box-scores and he has had some bad shooting nights. A good thing is that he is a good stealer, and leads the summer league in steals, but for every steal he gets, he seems to have a turnover to match it. I think we are better off with Hudson.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yes we would be better off with Hudson you are right, but Hudson might want more money than we have to offer. Troy is a awesome PG but he doesn't help us defense so I don't think the Magic will give him the $$$ he wants. And Smush is 6-4 and would be a very good big PG.

And yeah Smush maybe can't shoot but in my view getting to the rim is WAY harder to teach that shooting a jump shot, and Smush can get to the rim just look at how many times he has been to the line!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well Smush will get less minutes when he plays in the real NBA games so that will make his turnovers become more normal and legitament.

Smush Parker is the man we should get, just face it Troy ain't coming back and myself I don't want him back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts