Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly of me to think we could go atleast 3-1 by Thursday considering Washington had some injuries and Philly is tryna get its act together!

The Lakers are not going to make the playoffs. The remaining of the schedule favors the Denver Nuggets and we'll need Kobe to play like Jordan... :biggrin: lol..who i'm i kidding...even jordan couldn't save this team.

*In Bill Walton's voice*

"Laker GM, Mitch Kupchak has put together one of most horrendous squads in their franchise's history. Absolutely disgraceful and embarassing.Horrible, just horrible. Worst team selection ive seen in years. If Jerry Buss doesn't fire him, it will be the greatest injustice in the history of western civilization"

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
DarkBoyWonder said:
*In Bill Walton's voice*

"Laker GM, Mitch Kupchak has put together one of most horrendous squads in their franchise's history. Absolutely disgraceful and embarassing.Horrible, just horrible. Worst team selection ive seen in years. If Jerry Buss doesn't fire him, it will be the greatest injustice in the history of western civilization"

Yep, this is absoultely correct. :laugh:

...and yeah B34C is right, we are 2-2 on 6-game road trip.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
yea Kupcake shud be fired

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, I really don't care if Kupchak stays in office or not. I'll give him the chance to perform this offseason, and if he doesn't do anything for us, I'd love to see him gone.

However, I would pull the trigger on anything to bring West back into office. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts