Probably can be had for the MLE

Anyone ?

Anyone ?

Bueller ?

Bueller ?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
If we ran the fast break like they did!!

Everyone goes on the run when Camby rebounds.

Robinson would thrive in Denver

Hey???? :laugh:

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
I don't know how many times I've posted on here about Rodney White...

I love his game.

I will NEVER get over that Scott Layden turned down that deal, Doleac for White....

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!
If we ran the fast break like they did!!

Everyone goes on the run when Camby rebounds.

Robinson would thrive in Denver

Hey???? :laugh:
I've been saying till I'm blue in the face that Robinson would be money in an uptempo offense

Even ERob in Dallas would work a treat IMO

But ERob in Jersey would be just plain sick

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
I don't know how many times I've posted on here about Rodney White...

I love his game.

I will NEVER get over that Scott Layden turned down that deal, Doleac for White....
Yeah but Doleac gets a lot more respect now with that shaved melon

He a bad mofo

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FJ_of _Rockaway</b>!

But ERob in Jersey would be just plain sick
That's true. He could actually be RJeff.

It would be an interesting experiment. Give RJeff to us for a week and ERob to the Nets, and RJeff would probably give us more then ERob, I don't think the Nets would lose much having ERob instead of Jefferson, apart from the mandatory game E-Rob sits out with injury.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Rodney White is an excellent 2nd option behind Deng at the 3 this summer. He has the talent to be a star, repeat, a star. At least Michael Jordan let on that way before he went and drafted Kwame.

Rodney can actually do it all: shoot, handle, finish, and yes, D up. Just like our young bucks, he doesn't have great consistency. But hey, he's got game, and maybe he'd bust out next year.

Do we have the MLE to offer next year?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'd love to get R-dub. He's an aggressive scorer; he plays tough; he's versatile with so much game.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's versatile

He can hook with both hands , lay a nice drop step move and he's a bigger 3 than can take it in strong

Not a bad J .. so so ... not a money light out guy from range .. but yeah I think he 's very interesting

I have this fantasy of bringing AC Green for a vet presence , trading for Michael Redd and lettig Blue Edwards lace up the boots one more time

The United Colors of Benneton . Sweet

Almost as good as my starting line up of

Marc Jackson
Stephen Jackson
Jim Jackson
Bobby Jackson
Mark Jackson

- The Jackson 5

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
I'm really scared that Rodney White is going to get hugely fat and out of shape. He seems built that way... athletic, quick, but big framed and ready to get down at OCB.

Otherwise, he's got good game. I'd like to see him be super quick on defense... I think that the SF we get has to be a STAR on D. Team D isn't working out here, because as much as Skiles is a basketball junkie in tactics and supposedly a hard-nose defense-oriented coach, our opponents have averaged 97.2 ppg in the month of January.

Granted, we are without Chandler, but we did have Gill for most of those games as well as Hinrich and Dupree. JYD and AD are adequate defenders. I could easily see how our team can't score, but I don't think there's any real excuses on defense, if we're playing good team defense.

We need a superstud defender at SF, like Ron Artest. If only we ever had a chance to get that guy... boy. That would have been something.

Oh, right.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FJ_of _Rockaway</b>!
Probably can be had for the MLE

Anyone ?

Anyone ?

Bueller ?

Bueller ?
Who else would give him the MLE? Yeah, I'm sure he'd ink for it and would be let go for it.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Benny the Bull</b>!
That's true. He could actually be RJeff.

It would be an interesting experiment. Give RJeff to us for a week and ERob to the Nets, and RJeff would probably give us more then ERob, I don't think the Nets would lose much having ERob instead of Jefferson, apart from the mandatory game E-Rob sits out with injury.
I think it's a sort of somewhat a misconception people have about RJ and other Nets. The Nets do run alot, but lets not forget you can't run the whole game. They have 2-3 breaks a quarter and split up among Martin, RJ and Kidd any player is not going to rack up the points. RJ has developed somewhat a shot this year, and besides him, Kittles and the weak shooting Kidd I think they already suffer offensively.

-Petey

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Not sure. Every wing player looks good against the Bulls.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NugzFan</b>!

been tracking whites dinner menus closely? whats he been eating recently?
He's just got the frame to look more like another Rodney... Rogers.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but he doesn't seem like he's going to stay athletic in the long run.

Oh well, he's only 23 and if we grab him we'll catch his best years.

I'm indifferent.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Showtyme</b>!

He's just got the frame to look more like another Rodney... Rogers.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but he doesn't seem like he's going to stay athletic in the long run.

Oh well, he's only 23 and if we grab him we'll catch his best years.

I'm indifferent.
Theres only 1 Rodney Rogers and sadly he is a Net.

-Petey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts