Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Kidd is just like a lot of others that played a lot of POST season games and are NOT playing in the world championships either.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really think that its better, I'd rather have some youngsters prove themselfs internationaly, the having Veterans go and play.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'd rather have the best our nation has play, because you know the other countries will be sending their very best. The USA should dominate like they used to, but by sending our second teir players we won't be able to all the time.

·
Registered
924 Posts
It's alright...

So what Kidd backed out??? He wouldn't be his old self, he would to worn out playing in the Finals and all. Atleast a good if not great player takes his spot. Baron Davis.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
We will still dominate anyway. He just got done playing in the playoffs so let him rest. Byron also doesnt want him to risk injury. We will still win hands down. Baron Davis is also a great replacement.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Originally posted by <b>moTIGS</b>!
I'd rather have the best our nation has play, because you know the other countries will be sending their very best. The USA should dominate like they used to, but by sending our second teir players we won't be able to all the time.
Baron Davis second tier? I don't think so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.