Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Brian34Cook said:
What's the lineup.. I'd go with Smush, Kobe, Lamar, Mihm, Bynum?

I wouldnt mind seeing that. Bynum has had very prductive limited minutes. No scoring, but good defense and rebounds. As well as some nice blocks.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Bynum won't be able to play many minutes, he doesn't have an NBA body yet. Unfortunately they'll have to play Brian Cook a lot or move Odom to the 4 and put George in at the 3. Pick your poison.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Brian34Cook said:
What's the lineup.. I'd go with Smush, Kobe, Lamar, Mihm, Bynum?
I'd like to see Bynum get more minutes also. He can't do any worse than Kwame is doing now!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Andrew needs minutes

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Andrew will hit a mean wall if we give him too many minutes, and that could kill his confidence. You just don't know. Also, as previously mentioned, his lack of an NBA body could open the door to serious injury. I agree that he can afford to play more, but not starter minutes.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Start or not, Bynum is looking at a significant increase in minutes, at least significant for him considering Walton, George, Kwame are all hurt and Mihm is playing on a sore ankle.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Andrew Bynum is not BUST. He is definitely a great player in the making. I think this is only good thing Mitch Kupcheck did in his entire career.

However Bynum needs to be involved on offensive side a lot.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
siK_sTyLeZz said:
Bynum = a bust

not hating.... just stating the truth

PG - Parker
SG - Kobe
SF - George
PF - Odom
C - Mihm
You cant call somone a bust who hasnt really even got to play in one nba game! And plus Bynum is young and hes got Phil Jackson to learn from, those ingredences dont equal busts to me..

Reactions: Bartholomew Hunt

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
bynum= bust
We'll see about that. He has all the ingredients for success. He's got long arms, good height, good agility for his size, and great hands. Once he gets more experience, confidence, bulk, and skilled overall, he'll be young and ready to play. He's got Kareem tutoring him, and Andrew only wants to get better. He's bright and he seems to pick things up fast, and hes got the desire to be good. From what we've seen hes a great shotblocker, getting two blocks each in two games in few minutes. He's a godo rebounder and solid defender. And if he turns out to be a force in the paint, he'll get fouled often, and he can make his free throws unlike most big men.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts