Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So very Soft

No,I am not talking about a babys butt.Much softer..Once again i am talking about the Nets Bigs...

Jason Kidds window of oppoertunity is closing...Go out and get Wilcox or Reggie Evans..You simply can not have Kurt Thomas outrebound your entire front line....

And for those of you who adhere to the "Jason Collins box out theory" so Kidd can rebound the ball,its time to wake up and smell the coffee before he retires...

Doc Rivers on benching his center

I don’t want to get into personal things, but we have to get rebounds,” the Celtics coach said before last night’s 90-89 win over the Bobcats. “Our point guard has more rebounds than our ‘5,’ and that’s trouble

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
how does a Knick fan talk when the BOBCATS just beat you? no room to talk AI about to light up your life

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Allen Iverson just hit a buzzer beater to end the first quarter PHI 30 NY20

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Nets:
Rebounds: 42.5
Opponents: 39.1

Celtics:
Rebounds: 39.8
Opponents: 40.3

Pretty big differences.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
PHI-51 NY-37
Mebury is forcing and missing shots Nate Robinson is doing the same also turning the ball over

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
well NY won it in Overtime Nate Robinson hit the game winning 3pter Philly gets a loss though

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
lol I love little Nate...

Nets have been out-rebounding their opponents...it's just an interior defensive presence and hell, perimeter defense that has been a problem

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
kamaze said:
well NY won it in Overtime Nate Robinson hit the game winning 3pter Philly gets a loss though
Haha, sure not the outcome you were looking for.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
now we're two games behind Philly in the Atlantic good job Knicks

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Nah I wanted the Knicks to beat Philly it helped us out I just had to respond to the Truth

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kamaze said:
Nah I wanted the Knicks to beat Philly it helped us out I just had to respond to the Truth
could you look any dumber if you tried???

dont attack posters, you are bordering on baiting.

GM3

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Petey said:
Nets:
Rebounds: 42.5
Opponents: 39.1

Celtics:
Rebounds: 39.8
Opponents: 40.3

Pretty big differences.

-Petey
Petey,dont hide behind the numbers...look at your bigs.....Actually,dont look,its a scary sight

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kamaze said:
I admit I don't look good good win
But you were in a win/win situation..If the Knicks got blown out,you could torture me..if the Knicks won,it helps you guys out.....

BTW,Frye is better than Nenad

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
could you look any dumber if you tried???

dont attack posters, you are bordering on baiting.

CMON BRO,whats a little good natured teasing..thats not baiting...Did you even read what he wrote???Its in good spirits

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
truth said:
But you were in a win/win situation..If the Knicks got blown out,you could torture me..if the Knicks won,it helps you guys out.....

BTW,Frye is better than Nenad
Frye has only played 12 NBA games. Wait till the end of the season to compare him to Krstic.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
had to talk smack back all in good fun I admitted looking bad bc in the thread I was posting (you guys were losing in the first half). Like I said the best thing was that you won we got a game closer to Philly but it would have been nice if they beat you and we gained from it is that really all you said? nothin bad about that I sent a pm bc I thought you said more, toss that out

P.S.Frye does look better than Nenad i hate to admit it

1 - 20 of 74 Posts