Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard Larry Brown on the radio say today that Darko will not be part of the rotation this year and maybe not next year. He mentioned how physically he is not ready. He does believe he will become a very good player in this league but he just isn't ready at this point.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
I heard Larry Brown on the radio say today that Darko will not be part of the rotation this year and maybe not next year. He mentioned how physically he is not ready. He does believe he will become a very good player in this league but he just isn't ready at this point.
if darko isnt in the rotation by next year joe dumars will run him out of town and i dont mean the player.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
He mentioned how physically he is not ready.

i really hope you heard wrong :(

but if he is not physically ready to play pf or c, then let him have a role like Dirk. screw you Larry Brown, the kid wasnt drafted because he is a monster on the boards or only a threat in the middle, he was drafted because he had a complete inside and outside game. If he scores from 3, then let him shoot from there, if he shoots long range twos and makes it then let him. This is going to kill Darko's career if he doesnt get anything more than a few garbage minutes. Since detroit never blows out anyone, it will be rare for him to even get that.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Re: Re: Some Darko news

Originally posted by <b>rainman</b>!

if darko isnt in the rotation by next year joe dumars will run him out of town and i dont mean the player.
Joe Dumars has been saying since we drafted the kid that we need to be patient.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I read some where that L brown said that if Darko can show promise as much as he is now-he would be putting him in the bench rotations...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Darko's starting to get some garbage time now, if it keeps going, his development seems to be right on track. A few other teams could take a look at how Darko is being brought along.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Patience sucks! ;)

I want to see Darko doing spin moves, blowing by defenders and using his sweet hook shot, or just slamming it with authority.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darnavian</b>!
Patience sucks! ;)

I want to see Darko doing spin moves, blowing by defenders and using his sweet hook shot, or just slamming it with authority.
Only in your fantasy, because Darko is terrible. The guy can't play....PERIOD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts