Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scuttlebut in my local market(where Sisca is a big conversation...very small town) is that Trimboli will be going to UVM also(Sisca and Trimboli are friends). Don't know if this is in fact true since I'm not talking to anybody here that I feel confident is speaking the truth(or really in the know).

Also on April 16 for anybody interested.At the Bridgeport Jewish Community Center is the annual boys/girls All star game against the NJ all stars.

For CT:

Skrejla(Brown),Trimboli,Small,Sisca(UVM),Cheney,Allen,Moore,Patterson(Niagra),Darden,Gordon(Niagra),Anderson(Villanova)

For NJ:

Mercer(American),Johnson(Boston U),Andrews(Yale),Moore(Northwestern),Smith,Payton(Minnesota),Pusar(Harvard),Anderson(Rider),Mofunanya(St Josephs),Nivens(St Josephs),Casillas(Wisconson).

Lastly...Hartford future women's player(6'0 Erica Beverly) was named MVP for this county's women's basketball.She avg 16.1 pts,15 reb,5 blocks. She is a 2005 McDonald's All American nominee.

For anybody interested....Hartford has a new website at Hartfordhawks.com

Scuttlebut has Maine getting the womens tourney next year.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
"Scuttlebut has Maine getting the womens tourney next year."

Figures......Maine will be lucky to finish in the top 4 next season.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I would be very pleased if Trimboli ended up at Vermont. He sounds like a solid to high-end america east recruit. And putting him with Sisca we have two players they seem like they could really contribute next year. Of course we never really know until they get here but I'm optimistic.

lsbal...have you seen either of these guys play? How good do think they could be? I'm not too informed about Connecticut basketball, but If UVM got 2 of the top players from the state it would seem to be a pretty good haul.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Thanks for the info, Isbal.

I hope that is true, needless to say, UVM needs help next year. UVM would be a great place to go for freshman at this point in time. Lots of national recognition thanks to the past four years and lots of playing time. Sounds like a great situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts