Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Thank you for an unfounded and childish attack. When a poster has his PM settings arranged so that only members on his buddy list and Mods can contact him, that not only has nothing to do with us, but it's something we will not change, absent a request to do so by the poster.

I'll put it more plainly, so that it's clear to everyone. On your UserCP, you have an Options tab, which includes settings for PMs. One of the settings available is as follows:

If the box next to the line above is checked, then that poster will receive only those PMs he wishes to. We have nothing to do with that setting, and will not change it either way.

If you really want to PM him, either a) request that he put you on his buddy list or b) ask him to change his PERSONAL PM preference to allow PMs from everyone.
I don't want to PM him, since you censor and delete PM's now.

It kind of takes the "P" out of the "M" if you know what I mean.

I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, I can't find the setting where I can choose to accept any and all PM's to me in their original, uncensored form. Help me locate it, will ya?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,149 Posts
No offense or anything, but that is the most ignorant, simple minded response I've ever heard. There are many Internet sites and forums I don't want to be associated with, if you don't get that . . someday you will. And I am judged on many different levels from running and being elected on the school board to chairing various local committees.

About this site, I doubt this one can be held against someone. But do I want to say or have represented that I'm a lifetime member of this site, I don't . . . I don't care if it was free. This site (or at least this forum) is poorly and offensively run and given the interaction between mods and regular Blazer posters, it could reflect poorly on someone being a regular here. I don't know . . . but again I wouldn't want to be a lifetime member given the way things went down . . . embarrassing for everyone.
Yea, again, it says "Its GO Time", so Im a little confused here seeing as though your real name isnt involved.

Geez, you Portland fans all sure seem to have high opinions of yourselves. You all seem to think you're special. You dont want a basketball forum associated with you? Would the school board frown upon it? Maybe one of the local committees wont like it.

Pathetic. Get over yourself.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
A Canadian talking trash here.

Hilarious.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It appears lies and cover-ups are still the norm here.

I just attempted to PM stockfire and got this message:

stockfire has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Or maybe it's just me, oh and TLo?
I get the same message.

I guess only the Canadians and the mods are allowed to send him mail

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Yea, again, it says "Its GO Time", so I'm a little confused here seeing as though your real name isn't involved.

Geez, you Portland fans all sure seem to have high opinions of yourselves. You all seem to think you're special. You dont want a basketball forum associated with you? Would the school board frown upon it? Maybe one of the local committees wont like it.

Pathetic. Get over yourself.
You are confused and clueless. I'll try to explain and see if you can keep up, you see many Blazers posters know each other's real name . . . not that hard to figure out.

As for getting over myself . . . whatever jacckass. I'm not the one who brags about making all my money in oil and I'm so young and make so much money and my job is secure and my whole family does it and let me post a picture of my girlfriend to boost my insecurity (pathetic)

Meanwhile canadian, you know zero about me . . . because I'm not into myself and don't feel the need to make myself important on these boards. So post your little shallow insulting rants all you want, you are transparent jerk who just wants to push buttons on the Internet . . . thing is, nobody cares.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Good to see another thread getting out of hand. I'm closing this. stockfire, if/when you see this, check your User CP and see if you have that box checked under your PM options. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.