Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Make a Golden State Warriors fanclub

To be precise, a Golden State will make the playoffs in 2005/06 season club. I really think you can make it

- Baron Davis will be here for the whole year, and you've been playing like playoff contenders since his arrival
- Andris Biendris will have his first NBA offseason to boot, looking at him and his work ethic he should work on his game. Andris has been playing like an All-NBA rookie so far, give him an offseason and he"ll be ready to contribute the whole season -- not just the latter quarter
- Mickael Pietrus should become better and get more minutes as a defensive 2 guard
- The whole team will be used to Baron Davis more, increasing chemistry
- A draft pick
- The MLE, LLE and possibly some caproom. Not sure on how much caproom you guys have
- The development of their potential riddled players: Nikoloz Tskitishvili (if he's re-signs) & Zarko Cabarkapa

I would make it, but I don't want to clot up my signature

So if anyone makes it, add me :)

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I want to be in this club aswell!
I also can't find a Baron Davis Fanclub!

Reactions: Tersk

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I wanted to make a BD fanclub when he was playing in New Orleans, but there was just one or two members. Shall I give it another try?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Yeah go for it again! and make a thread and ask halfbreed to sticky it! I could also sticky one for you in the Hornets board!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts