Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice,that when he is in...good things seem to always occur...and when he is out....things may still be good,but they go bad a lot easier then when he is in there. Man, maybe he is one of those huge puzzle pieces we were desperately searching for.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I have noticed that also, Cheeks should give him more minuts. He is also great at getting the ball into the post.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
This is the first game I've gotten to see since he joined the team, and I'm liking what I've seen thus far.

I really liked what he had to say in the pre-game show, stressing that he thinks he can be a real factor defensively -- a Ron Artest type. Defensive fundamentals seem quite solid.

His mid-range game looks to be a lot better than his carrer FG% average would indicate.

I wouldn't call him a natural ball handler, but he looks plenty capable in short stretches. Seems to understand his offensive strengths, too.

I wasn't overly keen on the trade initially, but I'm definitely coming around. Maybe he'll yet become the player MJ thought so highly of.

Dan

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
I liked the play where Darius dunked on the offensive end, then was the first (and only) guy back to defend the Denver fast break. He fouled Anthony to prevent the easy dunk at the other end.

Nice hustle.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Miles' career high is 26. He had 20 early in the 4th and then Cheeks yanked him. That was disappointing.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been callin out Cheeks for a while now...seems like some of you are comming arond to see it through my glasses:cool: LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts