Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was posting on fanhome,and I happened to mention this site in my post-and they edited it out like it was a big sin! Do they hate this place?:upset:

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Yes, they have turned "basketballboards.net" into a obscene name! :laugh:

There is a way around that, however...use [*b][*/b] (without the asterisks) in the middle of the word, and it will print out as "basketballboards.net". For an example of this, reply to this message and see how I did it...this is how I use to get around the asterisking of bad words over there! :D Ain't I a devil? :devil:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
Yes, they have turned "basketballboards.net" into a obscene name! :laugh:

There is a way around that, however...use [*b][*/b] (without the asterisks) in the middle of the word, and it will print out as "basketballboards.net". For an example of this, reply to this message and see how I did it...this is how I use to get around the asterisking of bad words over there! :D Ain't I a devil? :devil:
Hehehe, you're a devil alright. A smart devil

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Now they are getting upset, threatening to "report" me if I show up over there...

Unbelievable. I had to explain to Alberto that no less than three posters in leadership positions over there, including John, also spammed this site.

In any event, please don't advertise this site over there guys/gals. I don't need to the headaches associated with it, and we are doing fine on membership anyway.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.