Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were previously 1-41 on the circus trip since 1999. Until we won three in a row. In all honesty we could easily have won the Portland and Seattle game (not to mention the first San Antonio game and New Jersey game). We could just as easily be 10-1 as 6-5. Honestly, we aren't playing that well either. Everybody is still feeling out who they will become (Tyson, Sweets, Duhon, Deng). I think we have played pretty averagely so far and we have won and been competitive in all games (except the second Golden State game). I am looking forward to what we have in store for the rest of the season.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
A lot of close games. 10-1 could easily be 2-9 or 3-8 as well. We've won a few close games as well as lost.

But I agree with the post, Bulls aren't playing that well, have played one of the most difficult schedules in the league thus far, haven't caught their rhythm, and are still above .500. I look forward to seeing if they do better like I know they can.

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
Sir Patchwork said:
A lot of close games. 10-1 could easily be 2-9 or 3-8 as well. We've won a few close games as well as lost.

But I agree with the post, Bulls aren't playing that well, have played one of the most difficult schedules in the league thus far, haven't caught their rhythm, and are still above .500. I look forward to seeing if they do better like I know they can.
I agree. We could easily be 2-9 or 3-8. No we haven't been great but average. I am happy with our record and the way that we have played so far. We are not the Spurs or Pistons. We are just a playoffs contending team. I would be happy to see the Bulls making the 6 or 7 seed in the playoffs.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
if we've been playing AVERAGE and we're 6-5..um, i'll TAKE it...

a win's a win, I don't care if we win by .1 points a game

1 - 5 of 5 Posts