Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
75-48.

Man have the looked good. Lavender didn't play because he was a bit under the weather but they couldn't miss a 3. They were causing turnovers on ISU every trip on D it seemed. Jabahri Brown was flying all over the floor and making plays. And OU made like 12 out of 24 3s. It was just an ugly ***-whooping. I think ISU made it to within 9 early in the 2nd half but OU went on a series of runs that just put the game away for good.

McKenzie had 16 more points. He's the best freshmen on OU's team by far right now. Maybe playing as good as any freshman in the Big 12.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There getting scarry again :eek:

Kelvin's doing a fantastic job this year. After their tough stretch, they just keep winning and winning.

A game I was counting on OSU winning earlier may not be so easy anymore. Looks like the Bedlam game at the morgue is gonna be a really fight. :sfight:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OU just oozed the life out of ISU with the defense. That defense is just getting better and better.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
good anytime you beat my jayhawks you should be embrassed the next game.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hopefully we can notch another victory against the winless Aggies on saturday...

Who would have thought that Baylor could realistically win 2 conference games this year after this summer...

·
Registered
188 Posts
OU was playing absolutely terrible a few weeks ago...I thought a HS team might be able to beat them the way they played @ OSU. Glad to see they're turning it around, as long as they don't win over TT of course.

·
Registered
211 Posts
When OU came to Baylor right after the ISU win for us, some were saying that we would beat OU. I personally didnt think so, but we made it a game late. I think we lost by only 9 or 11...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BaylorTMW</b>!
Hopefully we can notch another victory against the winless Aggies on saturday...

Who would have thought that Baylor could realistically win 2 conference games this year after this summer...
You may call me prophet...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, right now we are tied with KState and Nebraska for 9th I believe. We got killed by Nerbraska at their place, and get KState at home...

We might be able to pull the KState game out, and get a victory in College Station. 4 wins will probably be around 9th place. But hey, if you would have told me hat we would have 2 conference wins this year, i would have laughed at you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts