Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sorry for my brother stupids threads I wAS in Vacation in the last 5 weeks and he use mi member name "Carter 182" for put stupids comments about the Raptors and specially on alvin williams because he know's, he's my third favorite player and he hate the Raptors (he's a bull fan) i just wanna say i'm sorry if he offend any of you guys.

I'm a big Raptors fan and I think the Raptors don't need any change.

GO RAPTORS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:yes:

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Ok... no problem.

On an unrelated note, why is it you are a Raptors fan, Carter182? Must be difficult to be a fan from so far away, considering there are teams literally thousands of km's closer to where you are.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well

Mattsanity thank's

yeah it's difficult because i don't have any chance to see a lot of raptors games maybe 20 or 30 in all season.

But i like the Raptors because it's a canadian team and the only out of america and the Raptors fans are the best in the world and I love Canada plus carter always be my favorite player and. when i went to Canada for first time I have the chance to see 2 Raptors Games, those two games and Canada are always in my memory.

but i try to follow all raptors games in Espn Game cast and all statistics in NBA.com

I KNOW this is not important but my room has the colors of the raptors and the logo in the wall maybe i'm the biggest raptors fan in Mexico. and also it's difficult get things of the Raptors because it's not popular here like the Lakers or the Bulls.

we lost today v.s. bulls but the next game we gonna win

:yes:

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!
I'm sorry for my brother stupids threads I wAS in Vacation in the lasy 5 weeks and he use mi member name "Carter 182" for put stupids comments about the Raptors and specially on alvin williams because he know he my third favorite player and he hate the Raptors (he's a bull fan) i just wanna say i'm sorry if he offend any of you guys.

GO RAPTORS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:yes:
[strike]Are you sure this isn't your 2-year old sister writing? Improve your grammeourrrr :uhoh:[/strike]

see where it says Location: Mexico under his info? I think you can cut him some slack, considering.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

Cool. I hope coming to this board can make you feel more in-touch with the team.
thanks man really... :yes:

Are you sure this isn't your 2-year old sister writing? Improve your grammeourrrr
sorry my english it's not perfect but i like this team and this game so much for try to write with the minimum of mistakes

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!

if u were a tru raps fan, u wont DEMAND change at the moment

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
in my opinion

this is just a bad moment we have a great players i think just need a little change in the coach strategy maybe in the rotation i don't know but i know the raptors forget this bad moment and start to winning important games. I trust in our players right now what team don't have a bad moment c'mon don't me mad or sad the raptors gonna change ans star winning games maybe we have 5 lost streak but maybe in the next 6 games we have 6 wins c'mon don't be negative we still have chances do make a decent roll in the playoffs. and maybe made any surprise. I'm not saying we gonna win the championship but i think we could be a hard team to defeat Don't you think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts