1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Will this please go away....

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I never believed he wouldn't play here. Shit its the Lakers. He's just a huge diva. So he will come to the Lakers then drag out the extension thing so he can feel loved and sweated by the fanbase.

I prefer him to Bynum based solely on hoop talent. But both dudes have issues regarding their personalities.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
because he wont sign an extension? educate yourself - he's leaving 2 years and 56m on the table if he signs an extension - has nothing to do with where he's willing to play

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
a guy named Hennigan
Again, but why?

If he's openly said he's going to walk, why on earth wouldn't they try to get draft picks and get rid of a bad contract or two?

People keep trying to blame Orlando, or for some strange reason Dan Gilbert, when in reality its the fact that these rumors are fake, and no sane GM is going to give up the farm for a player who refuses to sign an extension.

You guys can craft whatever stories you'd like, but reality is reality.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
bacause whoever has his bird rights has an 56m on him and so worst case can work out a S&T when the time comes and in the meanwhile as you've taken pains to repeatedly point out we have no idea what's really been offered to him

(and the extension talk is for fools - for Howard there's a 56m difference between extending and going FA and resigining - not extending is not the same as not resigning)

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
bacause whoever has his bird rights has an 56m on him and so worst case can work out a S&T when the time comes and in the meanwhile as you've taken pains to repeatedly point out we have no idea what's really been offered to him
If anything at all has been offered.

No ones trading to hopefully get Dwights bird rights. And Orlando isn't taking an assortment of trash either.

There is absolutely no story here is the point. Its not Orlando's GM's fault.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
Because Orlando is trying to hold out took get the Cavs and us to take all of their bad contracts AND give up all of our assets. It's that simple. They're playing hardball.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Guys, its the off-season..all we have to go on is media chatter. No one knows what is going to happen for sure.

I believe DH is considering coming to LA know that the Nets have pulled out. Where else is going to go? He cant stay in Orlando..bridges burnt & team gutted, the Net cant or dont want to pay the Orlando's price and I dont see him going to Houston.

In my openion that leaves the Lakers (going by DH list of preferred teams).

Orland can do worse than a DH for Drew switch...the problem is going to be Orlando's bad contracts which they will no doubt want the Lakers to take off thier hands.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts