Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan routes Old Dominion.....

In the first of 2 NIT Final Four matchups, Michigan absolutely killed Old Dominion by 20+. This game surprised the hell out of me, Michigan's defense absolutely smothered ODU as they only allowed 43 points. Where was this Michigan team all season?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yeah it's an accomplishment, but I'd rather lose an NCAA tournament game rather then win the NIT.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Re: Michigan routes Old Dominion.....

Tommy Amaker is an amazing recruiter but an awful coach. Get him out of Ann Arbor quickly!

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
The funniest thing about South Carolina is that Florida barely beat them to win the SEC tournament and then the Gamecocks win the NIT and Florida wins the NCAA. South Carolina was much better, than we gave them credit for, but they had too many bad losses.

·
Registered
43 Posts
HKF said:
The funniest thing about South Carolina is that Florida barely beat them to win the SEC tournament and then the Gamecocks win the NIT and Florida wins the NCAA. South Carolina was much better, than we gave them credit for, but they had too many bad losses.
BTW...SC beat Florida twice in the regular season!

·
Banned
675 Posts
HKF said:
Florida is also not as good as we give them credit for. They got hot at the right time, that's about it. UCLA this year was probably the worst runner up in a long time.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
iverson101 said:
Florida is also not as good as we give them credit for. They got hot at the right time, that's about it. UCLA this year was probably the worst runner up in a long time.
sorry but after we hold memphis to 45 points and then hold lsu to 45 points, i dont see anyway you could make this statement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.