Thu 14 @ Portland
Sun 17 @ L.A. Lakers
Tue 19 Seattle
Wed 20 @ Memphis​

Tim Duncan is rumoured to be out until the end of the season

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
One thing in the Spurs favor is the amount of road games Dallas has left as opposed to the amount we have. Still, this team will have to play two notches above what they have to finish off with the division title.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
I think Dallas will win the title. We are without TD and Brown, Ginobili is still rusty and Parker is as inconsistent as he has been this season. Our team is in a funk right now, and we won't win a high percentage of our last 13 or 14 games. Hell, I'd be suprised if we were over 500 for the remaining games. Dallas has all their parts intact and ready to play. They have been playing good of late as well.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
if they get the title then we get the 4th seed wich means we play prob houston or kings in the first round

11,213 Posts
Dallas loss to Sacremento 101-108 tonigh. I hate to see a team I like lose to a team I hate, but the spurs need everything they can get rite now.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Dallas has a very good chance to catch up to us, even moreso than Seattle in my opinion. I really have faith that the Spurs will stop playing like pansies though and keep the second seed secure.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Dallas does have a very good chance to catch us, but I, like LineofFire, have a feeling that we can't play as bad as we have been playing for the rest of the season. Hopefully Parker and Manu step up and start acting like the leaders of this team, like they are supposed to be, and lead us to some wins.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The Mavericks laid the smackdown on the defenseless Cavs. Good win for Dallas. :dead:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts